Girls on the run is VIRTUALLY so much fun!
- Alsup will be hosting a virtual GOTR program for 3rd -5th grade girls, starting September 30th.
- The program is limited to only 12 girls this season.
- Practices will be on. Wednesday and Thursday from 3:30-4:15
- Girls will participate in the GOTR lessons and activities with our very own trained coaches.
- GOTR uses lessons and activities to help build girls confidence, self-esteem, and self-respect. Girls will learn skills that promote a lifetime of self-respect and healthy lifestyles.
- To learn more about the GOTR program please visit http://girlsontherunrockies.org/
- Registration opens online Wednesday, September 15th and will close once 12 girls have signed up. Click here to register. Make sure to select Alsup for the site/school.
- Before signing up, please be sure you can commit to attending both practices until the program is over. We will practice until November 19th.
- Mrs. Woodward will reach out to any girl that registers with further information. The first practice will be Wednesday, September 30 at 3:30pm.
Please contact Mrs. Woodward (PE teacher and GOTR site coordinator/coach) with any questions.